HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Celebs and PR Pictures - Sew Fierce

So I was tweeting with Madison from Celebrity Chitt about the note from Trisha Sutter (previous post here) and she guided me over to her Facebook page where I found awesome pictures of my Sew Fierce Swag I gifted a few other Celebs!

Here is my post from last year about gifting to Jill Scott and the press release in the papers...CLICK HERE TO READ...and here is a picture of Jill with the pillow I made for her baby boy Jett...


 


I also did a gifting for the beautiful Brooke Burke. I gifted to all 3 daughters..Neriah, Sierra Sky and Heaven Rain. This is what I made them...








....and here is the gifting picture....



I also gifted to Ana Ortiz's baby girl (baby name was not released at that time). I haven't heard or seen anything back about that gifting but you never know when it will pop up :)

This is what I gifted to her....


 

I haven't done any giftings since these. The last several months of 2009 where busy but I am hoping to get back to it this Spring. Can't wait to see what's next!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Lothiriel said...

Man, I wish I knew how to sew, and make my baby her own clothes!!

Those are all so pretty!!

Katie said...

I love knowing who some of those cool gifties went too:) But at the same time I am shocked only one wrote a thank you! I mean couldn't a PR person at least have sent something?

Mrs. M said...

That is so awesome!!

Sarah said...

How awesome to get your stuff in the hands of celebrities - And who wouldn't love those gifts, they are fabulous!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I love the set you made for Brooke Burke's daughters! So beautiful!

Dawn said...

Oh, my goodness! Those dresses are stinkin' cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...