HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Calling All San Diego Woman Bloggers - Lets Hang!


I know in this awesome, yet be it currently soggy town of ours we must have a gazillion (sure it's a word) bloggers. Personally I have had a blast meeting bloggers in my area face to face and I want to meet more of you! So I am putting a call to action..lets get together! 

If your a blogging woman/mother/aunt/grandma/sister/wife (you get my point) in San Diego including all the surrounding areas and you would like to meet the people behind your favorite blogs or maybe find new blogs, please leave a comment on this post. As we get more peeps interested we can chat about the when and where. I will leave this open for a month and see how interested everyone is. We always chat back and forth via our blog comments or emails so why not. Hope you all are as excited about doing this as I am. 

So...are you in?




Photobucket

12 comments:

Virginia said...

I am interested. :)

Carma Sez said...

if I wasn't clear across the country, I'd so be there

Liz Mays said...

OH MAN!!!! I wanna go!!! I'm in the midwest though.

La Jolla Mom said...

Hi. Happened to stop by and saw this post. Some do get together every once in a while. Here's one on Feb 9th at Kid Ventures that you can bring kids to.

www.twvt.us/twerpup

I'm usually game, depending on the date and what time of day.

Diane Schmidt said...

Count me in :) SD is not that far from me.

Jenni said...

Saturday days always work well for me! I would love to meet people and, lucky me, I fit the bill! Blogger, female, in San Diego! Count me in!

Everyday Mama said...

Hi Stephanie!
Saw this post and am trying to do the same thing by meeting all the SD bloggers :) Would love to meet you sometime with or without kids. Like La Jolla Mom said, there are tweet-ups from time to time. We'll be at the one on the 9th. Hope to see you there! www.everydaymama.com

Everyday Mama said...

Would be great to meet more of the SD Bloggers! Like La Jolla Mom said, there is tweet-up with kids coming up on the 9th! We'll be there - hope to meet you there. Otherwise, I'm up for another blogger adventure ! www.everydaymama.com

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

I am in like flynn. or whatever. :) would love to meet some of you!

Maria Lopez said...

ok i fit the description! Count me in. I am desperate. yes im putting it out there. I need friends in San Diego! lol

Vixen of Vixensden.com said...

Sorry I am so late. I AM INTERESTED!!! Let's do it.

Vix
http://vixensden.com

House Of Aqua said...

Possibly depending on the location and date of course. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...