HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Friday, November 13, 2009

Smelly Washer Review



Do you get that mildew/mold smell from your washer when you open the lid? After you wash your clothes does it smell like it needs to be ran again? Then it's time you tired Smelly Washer. I have been fighting with this mildew smell for several months. I tried running my washer with vinegar and water, but it just didn't work. I thought if I used a smellier detergent maybe that would help..nope.

Thanks to Smelly Washer.com they sent my a bottle to try myself and review. I have to say all in all it was very easy to use and it worked!! I could not believe it. Months of this awful smell was gone and all I had to do was follow the easy instructions to clean my washer. Smelly Washer doesn't just clean the washer, you can also use it to get ride of the musty smells from your bath or kitchen towels and any clothes that seem to hold on to odors.

Smelly Washer has up to 24 treatments in one bottle and is all natural! Smelly washer is made from 100% all natural citrus based ingredients and is safe for top and front load washers.

What causes machine odor?

"There are a number of things that can lead to front load washer smell and washing machine odor, and yes, one of them is stinky gym socks. Over time, dirt, grease and grime from clothes can build up on the inside of your washing machine. Detergent and fabric softener reside also accumulates, as does lint, skin and other organic matter. The combination leads to funky odor washing machine and often even mildew." Information taken from Smelly Washer Blog.

To find out more about Smelly Washer and to read testimonials visit SmellyWasher.com or their blog.


Disclosure: I received complimentary online review products from SmellyWasher. No payment was received for this blog post.



Photobucket

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...