HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Monday, November 30, 2009

Family Together

Hi everyone, how was your Thanksgiving! Mine was wonderful. I cooked and we had my grandmother over. It has been so long since I have spent a holiday with her and actually this was the first holiday the girls have spent with a family member besides us. Another reason I am so happy to be back near our family. Now it's time to get ready for Christmas. I just started my Christmas Shopping (today) but luckily most of my gift buying will be online this year so not too much stress.

So what is THE toy your kiddos are asking for this year?

C wants everything she see's on TV of course, but she feel in love with doll house that her friend K has. So we decided to get one for her. Makes it easy for shopping too, because I emailed our family members and asked them to get the accessories for her....easy :)


A big CONGRATS to Renee G who is the winner of the Wizz-e giveaway! An email has been sent.






Photobucket

2 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

Sounds like you have the shopping under control--great plan!

Congrats on your SITS day!

Laura said...

I also do tons of shopping online. So much easier and faster, plus I can surf while the kids are in bed! Big brother wants a lego airplane set.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...