HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Thursday, September 17, 2009

SIRJJ Organics Review





For my family I try to keep them as healthy as possible from the foods I buy to products I use. So I jumped at the chance to work with SIRJJ Organics. What goes in our body is just as important as what goes on it. What could be better than 100% natural and organic products for the outside of your body?



One of my favorite things I would buy as a teenager was facial scrubs. I really enjoyed the feeling of my skin after I finished rinsing and of course that natural "glow". So I chose to try the AcaiBerry Orange Zest & Vit C Scrub and the Green Baby Moisturizing SPF 30 Lotion.

I have to say I really enjoyed this facial scrub. Made with raw Acai Berry chips as the exfoliate the texture of the cream itself was amazing. I mean like rich, silky, creamy goodness straight from heaven. I literally wanted to bath my whole body in it. It was so luscious, my skin was very soft after I rinsed off.

The Green Baby Moisturizing SPF 30 Lotion was also nice to use. The smell is very earthy, not chemically like some lotions with SPF added. Actually I think it should be called Green Baby Sunscreen SPF 30 with Moisturizing Lotion. I found it to be thicker than I like for a lotion, more like a sunscreen when applied. However it did give us great sun protection without feeling greasy or heavy on the skin.

SIRJJ has a whole wonderful line of products, suitable for any skin type and even a line especially for men and babies. What is most impressive I find about this company is that it was started by a mother of 4 who was tired of trying to use the over the counter products to help with her cystic acne problems. She soon realized it is chemicals that strip nutrition, but it is the raw herbs and oils that feed the skin. Wondering what harmful ingredients to avoid? Click here to learn more.






Important to Mention:

" SIRJJ Organics -- Balanced Concentrated Skin Nutrition


No Fillers - No Thickeners - No Chemicals - No Parabens - No Carcinogens

SIRJJ Organics is a small growing company whose very roots are in solutions. Solutions for skin problems that contain only the purest of ingredients; but ingredients with purpose and exact in their application.

Part of what makes the product so dynamic in its results is the core belief that fillers have no place in nutrition. We equate our formulations to a pure raw fruit and vegetable diet.

We do not overheat, we do not use thickeners, and emulsifiers and preservatives are at the lowest possible percentages.

It’s all about purity, but in every aspect, not just a few extracts and oils. SIRJJ does not use extracts, but produces products with pure organic herb powders, organic aloe whole leaf juice, and organic cold pressed unrefined oils and butters. It is evident that these practices and core principles for standard are finding solid ground in the skin care industry.

Understanding SIRJJ skin care and its philosophy brings you to accept our commitment to consistency. Believing in our products is only a fraction of beautiful skin – it needs commitment".

I am very glad to have had the opportunity to work with SIRJJ Organics and even more happy to find a wonderful, true to their word company that is not only natural and organic but understands how important it is.



0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...