HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Monday, September 21, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday - Childrens Book/Movie




I've missed the last 2 Monday's..bummer, but we are back to it today!

Today's theme for MTM is "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs/Children's Literature".

I have not read the book but I have seen the movie trailers and it looks very cute. I was not sure what to do this week but I had a simple idea. Then I read on Michelle's blog Her Cup Overflowth, the home of MTM, about green goo. Perfect I thought because I just bought green yogurt this morning. for the girls.

So this is what we did. Mini Raviolis with mini meatballs, "fluffy clouds" made from white bread, and "roof shingles"graham crackers to dip into the green "goo" yogurt.





Photobucket

3 comments:

Katie said...

You have GOT to read the book too, it was one of my favorites as a little girl. The movie looks like it might be quite a departure from the original story but it still looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see it.

PS: Already heard from Birdy's Boutique and sent her my info.

Kristen said...

Love the clouds that you made. My little "goosey" loves yogurt too.

mudmama said...

VERY cute!! My hubs took my little guy to see the movie. I am told that the book was different, more general rather than one inventor making it happen. I am curious to read the book now. Love those fun food ideas. Did you have a cookie cutter for the bread?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...