HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Monday, July 6, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday



Okay finally after weeks and weeks of not doing it...I did it! Muffin Tin Monday with Michelle at Her Cup Overflowth. This was a good jumping in point for me I think because the theme for this Monday was "No Theme", easy. Michelle is so amazingly talented when coming up the themes, I get a little intimidated.

So because I only have mini muffin tins, I decided to do snack time for my girls. I doubled all the snacks which turned out perfect because you know each girl is not going to share. So one side for C and the other for M. C was so excited when I brought it to them, so I guess that means I will have to do it weekly now..haha

Come join us! Go to Her Cup Overflowth everyone Monday and sign into Mr. Linky!!



Photobucket

19 comments:

MamaGames - Alexa C. said...

Very cute with the mini tins & the mini snacks! Thanks for jumping in to MTM - I love all the inspiration I find in other tins! :)

Carma Sez said...

this is such a fantastic idea - and such fun for the kids!

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

Yay! You joined us! I love that you used your mini muffin tin! Are those fruit snacks? Your tin looks really colorful too! Great job!

next week's theme is big/little-so you already have a one up with that mini muffin tin!

Bran said...

I bet you will do a great job with the themes.

Andrea said...

This was my first week, too! Lots of fun!

Tiffany said...

Welcome! Looks great! I love the snack tin.

Jennifer said...

Snack time... what a good idea! You can do MTM for any meal! It's addictive!

Zippy said...

Very cute (and oh so artistic). Just came to visit you from MBC (Champagne Living)

A New England Girl said...

Adorable!! So glad your girls had fun. :)

The Wallace Family said...

I love this idea. I can't wait to use it. I am sure your girls just have a blast with it!

Anonymous said...

This is just the cutest idea! I keep meaning to do it with the kids I nanny for.

My Trendy Tykes said...

Yummy Yummy!! I love seeing all the muffin tin creations.

Unknown said...

Good idea!

Susana said...

Love the mini tin! You did a great job!

valentine said...

i love the muffin tin idea! such great snack fun.

The King Family said...

That is so awesome!! Im following you! Hope you come to http://raisingbabycheap.blogpspot.com and follow me too!

beachvintage.com said...

Love this idea, and so easy to do. Thanks so much for visiting Beach Vintage and leaving a comment.

Jen said...

I think a snack for MTM is a great idea. We will need to do that too.

Alicia said...

so cute! i wonder if my boys would like that?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...