HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Shabby Creations Giveaway





Michelle of Shabby Creations is moved cross country to CA. I know how she feels we just did the move from VA to CA in April. So while she is on the move, she is having a Giveaway for 2 Winners!! If you do not know Michelle, she rocks! She has done the design for my Sew Fierce website and my Etsy Shop. Such a wonderful, talented lady, I highly recommend her.

So what will you win with her giveaway?

The first winner will receive a custom background and banner, package worth $47. The second winner will receive a pre-made design from the pre-made boutique worth $10.

Stop by Shabby Creations to enter to win a makeover!








Photobucket

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...