HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day




Happy Father's Day to the most loving man I could have ever hoped to meet, fall in love and have amazing daughters with. You are our hero and protector. Our teacher and playmate. From you we learn to love, laugh and have confidence in ourselves. We adore you.


A Little Girl Needs Daddy
A little girl needs Daddy
For many, many things:
Like holding her high off the ground
Where the sunlight sings!
Like being the deep music
That tells her all is right
When she awakens frantic with
The terrors of the night.

Like being the great mountain
That rises in her heart
And shows her how she might get home
When all else falls apart.

Like giving her the love
That is her sea and air,
So diving deep or soaring high
She'll always find him there.

Author Unknown



















Photobucket

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I Hope Hubby has a great Father's Day!!

Vanessa

a49erfangirl said...

Great post! Loved the poem. Great pictures. I chucked in the where daddy is dressed up in earring. Too funny!

Veronica Lee said...

Those are really great photos!!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Happy Father's Day to your husband! Great pictures, I LOVE his earrings! =)

I nominated your blog for an award at http://flyinggigglesandlollipops.blogspot.com/2009/06/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Thanks for the entertainment!

Alicia said...

what a sweet poem and pics!!

Meaghan said...

Stopping by from SITS and thank u for sharing these wonderful pix. Your husband looks like such a fun & loving dad :)

Also, I wanted to invite you to my raffle on Spirit Jump. $1 for 1 ticket and each week (starting Sundays) we have new prizes like airline tickets, grills, jewelry...All $ goes to fight cancer.

http://www.spiritjump.com
Twitter @spiritjump

***Sharon*** said...

Love the photos with Traves! Please tell him I want my earrings back. ;)

BTW - I can now see the correct color of your blog. Back in VA the background was white!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That is so cute. Love the shot of the hubs wearing jewelry!

Unknown said...

This is a great father's day tribute!

Capital Mom said...

He rocks that carrier!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...