HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Buy By Mom: Americana Bash

So many wonderful things happening on July 1st!


MamasEmptyPockets


Of course as I posted earlier Sharon and I are opening a new blog Mama's Empty Pockets where we will be giving way 3 Sew Fierce items for 3 lucky winners!! Whoot Whoot!!






Also Buy By Mom is having their Launch Party "Americana Bash" with a 31 sponsor Giveaway including yours truly! Everyday in July Buy By Mom will be holding a Giveaway from a WAHM owned business.

All this fun starts tomorrow so make sure to visit both sites for amazing Giveaways!!



Photobucket

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...