HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

GNO with Mom It Forward Tomorrow on Twitter

You Can Make This, SWAK Embroidery and You Can Quilt This is teaming up with Mom It Forward in a DIY Girls Night Out. It will be a fun night of learning how to sew, quilt, crochet, scrapbook, and make your own jewelry. Even if you know how to do these things already, come just to chat or give insight. I personally would like to learn how to make jewelry :)

It all happens tomorrow Tuesday May 5th on Twitter #GNO

Time: 6 pm to 8 p.m. PST

Go to Mom It Forward to sign up with Mr Linky and we will see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

L Mac said...

Hi, I'm just browsing your blog: it's wonderful!

Mia Sophia said...

oh if only i twittered...i'd love to teach you how to make jewelry~

Snowberry Creek said...

Sorry I missed the DIY Girls Night Out... thunderstorms this evening kept me off computer.

Congratulations! You are the winner of the Sweet Pea set from The Soap Corner on our Mother's Day Giveaway. I will email you soon. Thanks for taking the time to come by and post! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...