HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Etsy Finds..Summer At The Beach

Now that we are back in San Diego I am so happy to be back near my beaches. I love anything beach related, reminds me of my childhood.
So I have found just that, things that remind me of spending the summers at the beach with my family.



Sa Sea Boutique



Poet Summer




Pickled Panda Designs




Sandis Shellscape's




Signs by Diane



Sea Finds Designs










3 comments:

Snowberry Creek said...

Nice beach finds. Thanks for sharing. I like the pillow - love handmade items.

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

Very Nice! Love the bracelet!!

Kristen Andrews said...

love the beach sign! I added you to my etsy mini which shows up here www.ladolcevitaandfriends.blogspot.com visiting from MBC follow club.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...