HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kandy Kisses GIVEAWAY!





I'm so excited Kandy Kisses is doing a giveaway!!! I just love her boutique clothing and subscribe to her newsletter to see what new she is working on and it's always amazing.....and now hopefully I will win one of two skirt sets she is giving away. Each set includes an appliqued T and a double layered skirt.

Also she is launching a new Spring Collection "Maggie"on April 16th. The collection will be "a 15-20 piece mix and match collection of sweet everyday boutique pieces with prices ranging from $9.99 to $65!"

1 comments:

Gretchen said...

Hey good luck on the giveaway. I hope you win!

Just stoppin by from SITS. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...