HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Saturday, February 28, 2009

1000 Bibs and Blankets

My girlfriend Sharon of Mama's a Mess is doing a wonderful drive for an orphanage near her home. Her goal is to make, collect and donate 1000 Bibs and Blankets. In these trying times I think it is important to give if we can and as they say "pay if forward" if possible. I will be donating my time and services making bibs and I hope you can too. Even if it's only 3 bibs at least that is three more orphaned babies that will be helped. If you would like to join Sharon in her quest to reach 1000 Bibs and Blankets please see her blog for more info.

1 comments:

***Sharon*** said...

Stephanie!!! You are so sweet to help spread the word!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...