HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

For Those Who Sew

Too cute. I got this in an email from one of my yahoo group members...

*Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be fabric or patterns or lace?
Or a serger I said, with a smile on my face.
And that's when I heard him, "Hi, Santa, " I said.
"You know....good little girls should be in their beds."
"I know I should, Santa, and now I've been caught.
But I was just so excited to see what you brought."
"Well, let's take a look in this room where you work."
He shook his head quickly, and left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear.
"You've got enough crap, I'll see you next year!"*

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...