HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy Bee

Hi everyone this little sewing bee has been busy. I am getting ready for my first Craft Fair this Friday. I actually have 2 this month so that's kinda cool. I love to go shop at the fair's but never thought I would be a part of one. It is extra cool for me because I was asked to participate in these Fair's because people saw my stuff and liked it, yay me!

So for you locals come check us out!

* Family Focus Craft Show - Nov 21st 2008

Where: Mary Immaculate Hospital - Patient Education and Health Resource Center

Time: 3:00pm-8:00pm


* 2008 Holiday Craft and Vendor Show - Nov 29th

Where: Marlbank Farms Clubhouse , 115 Old Landing Road Yorktown, VA 23692

Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...