HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Friday, April 26, 2013

FMD Day 10 &11 (Phase 2)



Weds Snack - Panera's Spinach salad with grilled chicken, bacon, diced eggs and grilled mushrooms. No dressing.

Weds and Thursday was tough this week. These are Phase 2 days which means only protein and veggies for all meals and snacks. While I am still finding a daily increase of energy, I did not have the energy to eat any more protein and had to force myself to eat. Hubby actually felt the opposite effect with his energy on these days. He felt so lethargic, tired and like me, had to force himself to eat.

Weds  Lunch - Leftover grilled chicken with sauteed broccoli, spinach and red onions.


 Weds Dinner - Steak and fresh steam green beans

Hubby woke Thursday to another 2 lb loss. That makes 13 lbs for him in 11 days...HATE him! While I am still suck at 4 lbs loss (grrr) I have dropped full inches everywhere. So while I try not to concentrate on the scale number, come on...i'm a girl, sometimes I just can't help it :)


Thursday Lunch - Leftover Steak from Weds dinner with spinach, carrots and cucumbers.

In anticipation for Phase 3 foods starting Friday I baked up some Oatmeal Carob cookies!! Spelt flour, organic coconut sugar, almond milk and more. I will be sharing the recipe later this afternoon so keep an eye out for an amazing vegan cookie recipe!!



3 comments:

~ Kim ~ said...

Looks delicious! Love seeing what you guys are eating and keep up the good work. It is hard some days and even harder not to step on the scales. I read somewhere it takes 6weeks before friends can see the difference and 12wks before family see the difference (or something like that) so keep positive and stay on track. It will be so worth it in the end!!!

Kim of Mo Betta said...

I hate that men can lose weight so easily. So.not.fair.

Allie Kelley said...

thank you so much for posting what you ate and the recipes with them! I would love to see a follow up on how y'all are doing and eating now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...