HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Friday, March 8, 2013

It's Cold In NEPA, Just Ask The Dog



We woke to snow this morning. Actually I woke to a phone call from my girls school at 0515 that school was on a 2 hour delay. Funny thing is my girls do not have school today...it is conference day. So now I am awake and fuming because not only was I in the middle of a fabulous dream, but I was looking forward to sleeping in.

Sookie heard me stirring in the room and came in to check on me. I say my good morning to her and she jumps on the bed with me and is shaking. Poor baby was cold. It was a bit colder downstairs than I thought and I knew she was going to have to go out for her morning potty brake, I started thinking of what I could do to keep her warm.

Sookie is a San Diego beach dog. While she has fared well in the PA cold and LOVES the snow she was really cold this morning. So I crept into my girls room while they slept and snagged a sweater. Not to bad of a fit right?

I think Sookie was feeling pretty special however when the cat (Meow Meow) came into the room, well I guess it freaked her out because she started growling, hissing and got herself all puffy...lol It took her a minute to realize it was her BFF, but it was hilarious while it was happening.




1 comments:

Sarah Chapman said...

Hey! I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. To see the instructions to accept the award check out my blog at www.afwife.com :)

-Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...