HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Out Of This World - O.O.T.W Review





In this day and age technology is booming. Everywhere you looks toys make a sound, of have blinking lights,   or some type of technology that grabs your child's immediate interest. You get those toys home and after a day, your child has already done it all and is bored with it. Now what?

Out Of This World (aka O.O.T.W) is a fun interactive doll that combines low tech electronic function, imagination, style and uniqueness. This toy looks like a fun classic doll and each doll has it's own unique feature. Join the O.O.T.W girls online for fun games, silly jokes, read your horoscope, or even snag a wallpaper for the computer or cell phone. 

Our doll "Techno" was born with a party in her head. She loved music and loves to dance. If you press the button on her chest, a swirling light spins and lights up her head and shows through her head phones. The girls think this is an awesome light show at night when the lights are out..lol


"The Girlaxy is where it’s at for the OOTW Girls!! Their futuristic home is filled with bright lights, funky colors, and super adventures!! Astrology and mega-cool technologies have come together to make anything the girls dream possible. Whatever they want to do is right there, all they need is a spark of imagination in their minds."


What my girls love about O.O.T.W? They think she is cute, love the bright colors and the light show in her head. What I like about O.O.T.W. It's a fun toy that is responsibly priced at $9.99. Sometimes I get my girls a "prize" when they have been exceptionally good. I think O.O.T.W is a great alternative to a Barbie or Princess doll and will keep money in my wallet as well.



Disclaimer: I was given the above mentioned product free of charge to right a review. I received no monitory compensation. All opinions expressed are mine and mine alone and are unbiased.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...