HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Thursday, June 21, 2012

KD Novelties Personalized Children's Book {Review}





 Not sure about yours, but my kids love being the center of attention. Ever since they could read and spell their name, when ever they see a sign or hear someone, even a stranger say "their name" they giggle. Everything is about them.

So how perfect for kids like mine that there is a company out there that creates a fabulous, colorful  hardcover book that incorporates them into the story! KD Novelties is that company. I was contacted by KD Novelties to review a personalized book. Saying yes was the easy part, deciding which awesome book was the hard part. From Adventure books, Fairy Tales, Super Hero's and more, I wanted to make sure it was something she would get a kick out of. So what did I choose?



Both my girls are in love with the Looney Tunes characters. They love watching the old Saturday morning cartoon's I enjoyed as a child, so I knew this one would be perfect. When I placed my order they asked for a few details to make the book personalized. Her full name, three other names (i.e. friends and/or family) her age and hometown. They will also add a dedication to the front page, so of course I couldn't resist.

"To my love C: (her full name was printed)
Grow, create, inspire and 
always follow your heart."



When we got the book I told C she had a special surprise. Hubby, M and C got comfy on the floor and started to read. From the very first sentence mentioning her name she was excited, and a little taken back that this book as about her and her adventure with the Looney Tunes gang.

Through the whole book she grinned from ear to ear when her name as read and even M, who's name was also mentioned, thought it was pretty cool. When the book as finished she came over and gave me the biggest hug ever and thanked me for such a "cool gift". I know this will be a book she will cherish forever. Hubby was so impressed with not only the personalization of the book, but by the bright fun colors, and illustrations that we will be ordering one for M too!

KD Novelties is a family owned and operated company. All products are personalized, assembled and shipped by them.They do not sell third party products to ensure their customers get the highest quality of service and product available.

They believe that through their personalized books and gifts it helps children build self esteem, confidence and encourages them to read. Their mission is to promote literacy and make reading fun for children.

This morning while finishing up this post I walk into my living room and spy this....




C is reading her book to her pillow pets...lol If that wasn't the cutest end to this review, I do not know what is! So stop by and visit KD Novelties. They do not just offer fun personalized books, but also personalized music CD's, DVD's, Picture Me Books and more!

If you pop on by KD Novelties Facebook page you can enter the Giveaway for a Free "My Baby Book" Personalized book! Hurry because the giveaway ends June 25th!!


Disclaimer: I was contacted by KD Novelties to write a review on the above mentioned book. I received the product for free to review, no monitory compensation was received. All opinions expressed are mine and mine alone and are unbiased.

2 comments:

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

I love your blog, and great idea! I am your newest follower from MBC and hope you will follow me too at www.piecedbrain.com.

Veronica Lee said...

I love it when kids read and are not glued to the computer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...