HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's Sew Cute! Boutique {review}



What do I love more than dressing my girls in beautiful outfits? Having those outfits handmade by a mommy boutique! I have the pleasure of reviewing for the lovely Stacey whom owns It's Sew Cute! Boutique. A wonderful Etsy shop full of dress and outfits for the little princess in your life.

Stacey is a mommy to two kiddos. Her son (10) and daughter (3). She started making bows for her daughter and branched out into accessories to match the bows. Soon she was taking sewing classes at her local college and like the rest of us whom sew, became hooked. 

When visiting It's Sew Cute! Boutique I drool over the fabulous fabrics and colors. Stacey really has an eye for patterns and how to mix and match them. Right now I am so in love with The Stella Dress. The grey chevron fabric with the yellow floral and the pop of color from the teal...gorgeous!!


I was so excited to receive a package in the mail the other day to review. She sent C this awesome Turquoise and Brown Retro Knot Dress. Being one whom sews for her own girls, I have a bad habit of picking apart construction. I even do it to clothing I buy in the major department stores. It's a compulsion, I just can't help myself.



The dress I received from It's Sew Cute! Boutique is perfect. The bodice is lined with coordinating fabric. The seams are professionally serged and the rolled hem detail is lovely. My biggest pet peeve I have with handmade items especially clothing is topstiching. I cringe when I see wonky topstiching, it's 100% attention to detail. This dress had perfect and straight topstiching. I can tell by the over all construction that Stacey put time and care into the quality of this dress. 


At It's Sew Cute! Boutique you can get these awesome creations in any size! All dresses and most outfits are available in sizes ranging from 6m to 5T. Need a bigger size? For an additional fee you can order your outfit in a 6, 7 or 8!

So stop by and visit It's SewCute! Boutique on Etsy, chat her up on Facebook  and/or follow her pins on Pinterest.


Disclaimer: I received the above mentioned dress free of charge to review. I received no monitory compensation. The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone and are unbiased.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...