HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cupcake Bento


Another fun Lunch Punch bento packed in our Easy Lunchboxes. Sticking with the Candy Shop bento from yesterday, we have cupcakes!


Peanut butter sami with pink cheesy "frosting" and a golden tomato "cherry",
Easter Gummies


Veggie straws and watermelon flowers.


9 comments:

Keeley McGuire said...

Love it! :)

My lunch punches we all ordered at that same time FINALLY arrived yesterday!! Excited to use them. It's my first set ever!

amy (fearless homemaker) said...

so pretty! + i love the watermelon flowers - very fitting for the first day of spring. =)

Unknown said...

What a pretty lunch! I love the the cherry tomato on top!

Rina @ Bento School Lunches said...

So pretty, love the cute flowers :)

***Sharon*** said...

I think this is my FAVORITE!!!!

House Of Aqua said...

How cute? Those gummies are super tasty.

Liz Mays said...

OH my goodness! So incredibly cute!

Nancy said...

That food almost doesn't look real. So attractive, almost too pretty to eat. :)

Veronica Lee said...

Very pretty, S! Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...