HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines For A Teacher {craft}





Teachers can not survive on apples alone, they also need HUGS!

Last week I posted about the cute 3D Lolli Valentines I did for my girls classmates, today it is all about the teachers. I wanted to do something cute and crafty so I found a wonderful blog called Little Pumpkin Grace. The inspiration for our Valentines gifts came from her post about teacher appreciation week.  I love mason jars so I used them for the Hersheys Hugs, and I changed the quote to make it more me but still have the same effect. I also personalized the lids with card stock cutouts with the teachers names. Easy!

I love the way these came out and apparently so did C's teacher. I happen to call into the classroom during the party and she told me she was just showing off the gifts and 3D valentines to all the other teachers and mommies...awwww.

4 comments:

Keeley McGuire said...

adorable!! great idea!!

amy (fearless homemaker) said...

very cute! your girls teachers are so lucky to be the recipients of such great crafts + treats!

House Of Aqua said...

I love the jar idea! I had a cardboard Valentine box in my baking cabinet and put some Hershey Kisses in that for Alexa's teacher. I love your idea more!

Veronica Lee said...

Love the jar idea!

Happy Valentine, sweetie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...