HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mommy Bento #8



So...looks like I have resorted back to my diet. I say "diet" and "resorted back to" because I never know what will trigger me to start my small obsession with restricting and counting calories. However this time I do realize it and I am trying to be way better and way healthier about it. I can not let my self become so controlled by myself that I shake, sweat and have a brake down at the very thought of eating more than 300 calories a day.

Thinking healthy, thinking healthy...it's okay, it's okay.

So for this lunch I have (now this is how I brake down everything...just a little insist into me you never knew about...lol)

2 oz cucumber, raw = 7cals
2 oz spinach, raw = 13 cals
0.5 oz Gorgonzola = 50 cals
1 Tbsp Light dressing = 12 cals
4 oz grapes = 78 cals (originally I had 5 oz of grapes but after seeing the cal count I took out an oz)
5.7 oz Mahi Mahi grilled = 150 cals


Total = 310

So with my breakfast of 1/2c egg beaters = 60, 3oz watermelon = 26 and 1 oz cantaloupe = 10... my total for the day so far is 406

That is amazingly good for me. I am over 300 cals and the day is not done yet...baby steps, baby steps. And I have to say that using my Easy Lunch Boxes containers for my food has not always been convenient, but doesn't it look like there is a TON of food packed in that thing? It's a good trick of the mind and I love it. Wow, I am stuffed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...