HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Little Bird, Little Bird Bento



"It's time to sleep, little bird, little bird,
So close your eyes, not another word."

(Quote from Time For Bed by Mem Fox)


We are more than half way through this book and I have been having blast creating boxes from it. Only 4 more animals left!

My little bird is a version of this one over at Lilys kleiner Bentoservice. Hers is much cuter I think, but I do like my birds little feet. Thinking I should have used yellow cheese instead of pepper jack, but oh well, she was still very tasty. I used spinach for the base of my box and had a great salad after the rice and hot dogs where gone.

A special thank you to Cleo over at Wemmicks-In-Training for passing on to me The Versatile Award!



*Webster's definition.* 

Versatile

Date: 1605

1 : changing or fluctuating readily : variable
2 : embracing a variety of subjects, fields, or skills; also : turning with ease from one thing to another
3 a (1): capable of turning forward or backward : reversible (2): capable of moving laterally and up and down b of an anther : having the filaments attached at or near the middle so as to swing freely
4 : having many uses or applications

Thanks Cleo of thinking of me and my lil 'ol blog, your awesome ;)

11 comments:

Jen said...

I love your bentos! maybe I should start posting my pictures...if I can remember to take them first.

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Thanks Jen. You totally should post them, I would love to check them out!

Shannon said...

Love it! <3 Save one for Wednesday's meme! :o)

Veronica Lee said...

The birdie is adorable!

Happy Sunday Stephanie.

RoseBelle said...

Oh bento lunchbox! I love these. I'm following another blogger who makes these really cute bentos. I think it's so cool and might try them out myself.

Ashley S said...

You amaze me! Very, very creative. :) That's awesome... and looks yummy! Boy, do I <3 spinach leaves.

monica said...

Wow that is an awesome bird! How creative!

Carma Sez said...

yes -- excellent bird feet. The bird looks like he needs a little boost to get him upright and flying :D

Anonymous said...

What a cute birdie bento! You did a fabulous job. Congratulations on your award!

Unknown said...

What an amazing bird lunch! The bird is amazing! All the foods you were able to get into the tin in amazing!

Allison said...

Wow that is amazing and beautiful! You have such wonderful creations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...