HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Monday, May 31, 2010

Little Foal, Little Foal Bento



"It's time for bed, little foal, little foal,
I'll whisper a secret, but don't tell a soul."

(Quote from Time For Bed by Mem Fox)

This is one for my favorite pages because I would get really close to C and "whisper" the second line into her ear. She always laughs and sometimes would whisper it back..lol


* Foal quesadilla's on rice with cheese/cucumber flowers
* Cherries, grape tomatoes and flower carrots.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yum - the cherries and veggies look so pretty and healthy. My kids would freak out with excitement if they got that horse scene to eat.

Veronica Lee said...

The flowers are soooo pretty!!


Happy Tuesday Stephanie!!

Katie said...

ER is totally mesmerized by your horses! I may have to stop letting her "read" your blog, it's making me look like a bad mom in comparisson:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...