HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Friday, March 5, 2010

Sew Fierce Gift Cert Giveaway On Facebook

Happy Friday to the best bloggy friends ever! Thank you everyone for the comments here and on Murray Newlands about my feature interview..*sniff sniff*..excuse me I am a little verklempt...go ahead, talk amongst yourselves..lol




If your a Facebook Fan of Sew Fierce you already now about this but if not then here is your invite! We hit over 200 fans so to celebrate I am running a Giveaway for a $40 Gift Certificate to Sew Fierce. So stop by, become a Fan (if you aren't already) and put your name in the hat to win! CLICK HERE for the Giveaway link.





Photobucket

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...