HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tropical Traditions Moisturizing Lotion Review

So if you are one of my regular followers you have already seen my past review for Tropical Traditions (if not click here). At that time I was reviewing their Virgin Coconut Oil, this time they are letting me try the Moisturizing Lotion, yay me!! So in my last review I told you all about the company and the benefits I saw from using their coconut oil, which I still use and love! I really believe this has to be one of the best companies out there. Not only are their employees sweet and lovely to work with, shipping is extremely fast and the products are simply amazing.





Deciding on which scent to try was tough, they all sounded wonderful. Unscented, Baby Silk, Lavender, Citrus, Peppermint and Arnica...how could I choose? Finally I did, decided on the Baby Silk although Peppermint was a very close second.


Ingredients: purified water, organic virgin coconut oil, organic jojoba, emulsifying wax (plant based, no soy), grapefruit seed extract, virgin palm oil, and organic essential oils of rosewood, lavender, ylang ylang, roman chamomile, geranium, and rose.


Look at that ingredient list. Pure. No fillers, no additives that I can not pronounce, but honest to goodness products. What does it feel like? Silky heaven. I used this lotion for a week straight and my skin was amazingly soft and had a beautiful glow. I then became ill and for a week was not able to keep up with anything extra to include myself. At the end of the week not using the Baby Silk Moisturizing Lotion I noticed my skin was so dry, not smooth, and I just looked older I thought I should. As soon as I got my act together I went back on using my lotion and I am happy to report I am smooth and supple again. Once again I am imaged by the quality of the products from Tropical Traditions.

The smell? Delightful. My hubby who has only used Lubriderm Non Scented for years is very sensitive to lotion scent hence why he only the for mentioned. Even in the past when he has attempted another "non scented" brand he never likes them, says he can still smell "something". So one day after I lathered up with my Baby Silk Lotion I had him smell me...lol He really liked it for a "girl lotion". I then had him feel my skin, he liked the smooth, silky feeling. So I had him just try it for me and give me his honest opinion. He is now a Baby Silk user. He enjoys the very light smell, it's "natural" he says and the softness it gives his rough hands is an added bonus. Plus I caught him lathering up his feet one evening, what does that tell ya?

So am I still a Tropical Traditions fan? Hell yah! The products are amazing and you can not honestly get more natural I believe than what they have to offer. I have tried many "natural" products from so many different companies in my quest to find the best for me and my family. I was always disappointed by an odd smell, strange texture, or hidden "natural additives". We should not have to sacrifice what we want for the sake of trying to be organic or natural and now we do not have to.

Planning on ordering? Click here to see my post on how to get your free copy of their book "Virgin Coconut Oil: How it has changed people’s lives and how it can change yours! by Brian and Marianita Shilhavy."

DISCLAIMER:  Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product
to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose.
Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or
sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.





Photobucket

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...