HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sew Fierce Giveaway at Buy By Mom




Buy By Mom is hosting a Sew Fierce Giveaway! WIN a Custom Embroidered Infant Gift Set. The Gift Set includes:

  • (1) Monogrammed Embroidered Huggies Natural Care Wipes Travel Cases with Wipes Included
  • (1) Embroidered Bib with snap closure
  • (2) Matching Burp Cloths





Photobucket

2 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

Love the dress in the right side bar with the blinkie words Sew Fierce. Really pretty! That is how I used to dress my daughter all the time. Man, I loved it! Now I can't get her to wear a ruffle to say my life. At 16 ruffles are OUT

☼Hope you're having a sunshine ☼ filled Sunday!☼

Robin said...

I had to check out your blogs since my picture led you to mine! I love the clothes! they are adorable! I grabbed one of your links for both of my blogs!
I love supporting the military wives.
We just left Camp Pendleton last Nov. I miss the weather!
I am now a follower too.
Hugs,
Robin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...