HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Monday, June 8, 2009

The Fabric Shopper Giveaway


Create your own bundle of Fat Quarters from Whipstich Fabrics, hosted by The Fabric Shopper.
There will be 2 lucky winners, giveaway ends June 14th!

3 comments:

Marla said...

thanks for introducing me to whipstich fabrics... love the patterns...

Deborah said...

Thanks so much for playing--I'm having such a good time looking at everyone's selections!

NYC Single Mom said...

OMG, Thanks so much for signing up as a follower, otherwise I would never have found whipstick. I am so into redecorating and all the fabric stores are sooo boring. thanks again. Looking forward to following you.

www.newyorkcitysinglemom.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...