HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Won!

So during the awesome UBP, I found so many amazing blogs and met a ton of new friends. One of my newest friends is Jaybird Designs.

She was doing her own Giveaway during the party for $25 dollars worth of product from her Etsy Store. She has some really adorable knit toddler things. I especially loved the Pink Crochet Shrug 2t-4 Pink Flower Girl or Easter. Anyways, so I was going to pick something for C but then while going through her shop I saw this wickedly fantastic Neapolitan Flapper Beanie. Now I am not one to rock a hat of any kind, but I feel in love and I figure it will be perfect and fashionable for when I am strolling down the Mission Beach boardwalk early in the morning with my girls. I can't wait!
If you love adorable knit anythings for mom and kids make sure to check her out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...