HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Friday, November 7, 2008

"Gnome Girl" Ottobre {Sewing}




So here is the outfit I just adore. "Gnome Girl" tweed pinafore dress with "Sweet'n Cosy" raglan-sleeve blouse. This is the first outfit I have ever made using tweed and my first knit blouse! I am so glad I went out of my normal cotton or corduroy fabrics. I know the leggings are a little odd with the outfit, but I kinda like it. Not only that but last night I realized C had no tights besides red and bright white eck! I remembered this morning that I made these leg warmers for her a while back and thought they were better than bright white.

The pattern is very different than English patterns. The limited construction directions are very backwards from how I would normally do clothes but I guess it's good because it got my mind and creativity working. I just have to thank my awesome girlfriends again...Deb, Sharon and Stephanie for the subscription to Ottobre, I can't wait to make more!





1 comments:

randi K design said...

What a cute little girl! She look a lot like my oldest daughter (now 35) at the time she was 3-4 years old.
I used to sew all the childrens clothes and knit all their sweaters, hats and mittens.
Let me know the size of her little hands, and I will be looking through my mitten samples. I have a Christmas-fair sale in December, so if I have any left, I will be happy to trade with you.
Have a nice week, Randi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...