HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Steak & Potato Pizza {Recipe}




A few weeks back my husband came home from work and in our normal "how was your day" conversation he mentioned a recipe he saw in Better Homes and Gardens that caught his eye. All he could remember was that is was a pizza and it had steak and potatoes on it. Of course being a meat and potatoes man I wasn't surprised that he could not remember anything else about it. So I went online to BH&G and 3 clicks later I had my recipe. Sometimes the Internet still amazes me. Anyways, this recipe has now become a new favorite in our home. The only changes I make to the recipe is that I marinated the steak and use the pan drippings to drizzle over the pizza before it goes in the oven, yumm, yumm!

Here's the link to the recipe, bon appetite

Steak and Potato Pizza


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...